We are craftsman frame makers widely known as the 'design specialists' of the bay area. While using all preservation and quality materials, we can adapt to any customers budget and style. Let us know your price range and we can create an everlasting piece, accordingly.
We specialize in...
- Affordable preservation framing and design - Photo prints - Sports Jersey framing and design - Wedding and Diploma framing - Oil Paintings - 3D object mounts - Canvas Stretching - Oversize or small scale stretches - Crossbar reinforcements for larger stretches - Framing, preserving, and transporting - Artwork Restoration - Fine art canvasses - Scratched or damaged moulding - Oil painting dirt, or discoloration - Quality Gold leafing - Corporate and/or Sports designs - Championship design layouts - Corporate interior design layouts - Price packages for business or team framing
We offer the industries top anti-reflection picture framing glass with Conservation Grade UV Protection as the best glazing option available for art, photographs and other important personal keepsakes. Along with its nearly invisible finish, it effectively blocks up to 99% of harmful indoor and outdoor UV light rays so framed pieces remain clearer and brighter for longer.
Some of the top benefits for using museum glass are...
- Reduces reflection by over 85% (to less than 1% of total light), the lowest possible reflection rating available with UV protection
- Achieves over 97% light transmission to enhance colors, brightness and contrast levels
- Blocks up to 99% of UV light rays
- Meets ISO 18902 and passes ISO 18916, by providing at least 97% UV protection
- Does not degrade or delaminate over time. Tru Vue uses a proprietary inorganic, silica-based UV blocking coating, which is “baked” into the glass producing a permanently bonded coating.
- 2.5mm glass substrate